Stem Cell Research—Potential Solutions, Practical Challenges

A group of embryonic stem cells. (colored SEM magnification 1000x)

A news program asks viewers to vote online: “Should stem cell research be banned? Yes or no?” Some people claim that stem cell therapy will revolutionize medicine. Others believe that some types of stem cell research violate ethical standards and are not justified by the potential benefits. Between these two positions exists a wide range of ideas about what is or is not acceptable. Would you know how to vote?

Using Stem Cells

Stem cells are undifferentiated cells that can regenerate themselves and develop into specialized types of cells. Stem cell research offers the hope of understanding basic cell processes and treating or even curing many diseases. However, many technical challenges must be overcome before stem cell therapy is a realistic option, and ethical issues continue to surround stem cell research.

Potential Benefits

Stem cell research offers many potential benefits.

• Studying adult stem cells may help scientists better understand how tissues develop and what goes
    wrong when those tissues become diseased.
  • A better understanding of the properties of stem cells may give scientists more information about
    how cancer cells replace themselves and thus help scientists develop more-targeted cancer therapies.
  • Stem cells could be used to grow human tissues to test the effects of drugs and chemicals.
  • Stem cells may be used to replace healthy cells that are killed by radiation treatment for cancer.
  • Stem cells may be used to regenerate tissues. For example, chemotherapy kills blood– producing cells in bone marrow. To replace these cells, stem cells could be used instead of the patient’s own marrow, which may contain cancer cells.
  • Stem cells may be used to treat spinal cord injuries and neurodegenerative diseases, such as
    Parkinson’s.

Technical Challenges

Adult stem cells have been used therapeutically for years in the form of bone marrow transplants. Nevertheless, many technical challenges must still be overcome before stem cells can be used to treat a wide range of disorders. Examples are highlighted below.

Supply Stem cells can be taken from a variety of sources, including an embryo, a patient in need of treatment, a patient’ relative, or an established embryonic stem cell line. Embryonic stem cells are taken from embryos fertilized in an in vitro fertilization clinic, whereas established stem cell lines are cultures of embryonic stem cells used to grow additional stem cells that match the ones that came from the original embryo. Each source presents its own special set of ethical considerations.

Transplantation into the target area The delivery of stem cells to targeted tissues can be complex, especially if the tissues are deep inside the body. And once delivered, stem cells must “learn” to work with other cells. For instance, inserted cardiac cells must contract in unison with a patient’s heart cells.

Prevention of rejection Stem cells may be rejected if a patient’s body sees them as foreign. This problem can remain even when certain identifying proteins are removed from the cells’ membranes. The development of SCNT technology in humans could help solve this problem so that patients would not have to take drugs to suppress their immune system.

Suppression of tumor formation By their very nature, stem cells remain undifferentiated and continue to divide for long periods of time. When transplanted into an organism, many embryonic stem cells tend to form tumors. This risk must be removed before the cells can be used therapeutically.

Unanswered Questions

Stem cell research and therapy do not only involve questions of what we can do. They also involve
questions about what we should do, who should benefit, and who should pay.

• Should human embryos be a source of stem cells?
  • How should stem cell research be funded?
  • How can the benefits of stem cell research best be shared by all people, regardless of income?
  • Should insurance cover costly stem cell procedures?

UPDATES: Straight from the Headlines

Somatic Cell Nuclear Transfer

Somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT), also called therapeutic cloning, is a method for obtaining stem cells that has been used to clone animals. The process is still under development, however, and it has not yet been used to produce stem cells for humans. SCNT offers the hope of using a patient’s own DNA to produce stem cells that can form many types of specialized cells. Many SCNT studies have been done in mice and pigs; the diagram to the right shows how the SCNT process might be applied in human
cells.

1. An unfertilized egg is taken from a female’s body, and the nucleus—containing the DNA—is removed. A cell is then taken from a patient’s body. The nucleus is removed and inserted into the egg.
  2. The egg is given a mild electrical stimulation, which makes it divide. The DNA comes from the patient’s nucleus, and the materials needed for division come from the egg.
  3. The stem cells could then be cultured and caused to differentiate into any tissue or organ needed by the patient.

Once a stem cell line is established, in theory it can continue to grow indefinitely. Researchers could use these cell lines without having to harvest more stem cells. The cell lines also could be frozen and shipped to other researchers around the world.

Cell Biologist in Action

Dr. Gail Martin

Title: Professor, Anatomy, University of California, San Francisco
Education: Ph. D., Molecular Biology, University of California, Berkeley

In 1974 Dr. Gail Martin was working at the University College in London when she made a huge advance. She developed a way to grow stem cells in a petri dish. These fragile cells were hard to work with, so Dr. Martin’s breakthrough removed a big obstacle to stem cell research. Seven years later, she made another key discovery while working in her own laboratory at the University of California, San
Francisco, in her native United States—how to harvest stem cells from mouse embryos. Her work has helped other scientists develop ways to harvest stem cells from human embryos and explore their
use in treating disorders.

Dr. Martin likes to point out that her work shows how small advances in basic biology can pay off years later in unexpected ways. She states that many people focus on cures for specific diseases, not realizing that these cures “may come from basic research in seemingly unrelated areas. What is really going to be important 20 years from now isn’t clear.”

Comments

1. Taylor Gallagher says:

I thought that this article was very interesting and I learned about the cell transplantation to a human body. I did not know much about the topic, but now I do.

~Taylor Gallagher (raspberry)

2. Mackenzie R says:

Stem Cell research should definitely be allowed to be looked into. This could just happen to be the newest and biggest step in science these days. Doing anything with Stem cells now would be a bit risky, most likely… But if we continue the research, we just might be able to make a big scientific discovery that could help restore dead cells!

3. Estee Spyropoulos says:

I think this article was very interesting because stem cell research is something that I first learned in 6th grade and will be interested with it for a while. I still haven’t decided if stem cell research should be used to clone things and treat diseases because of all the setbacks they have. Hopefully all the problems will be solved so when it is time to decide if stem cell research should be used, the decision is easy.

4. Caitlin Fish says:

I think that Stem Cell Research is dangerous and that scienticts should find another way to research more about cells untill they figure out how to use stem cell research safely.

5. Olivia Remley says:

I dont believe that in this case the ends do NOT justify the means. However if I personally had Parkinson’s im not sure if i would risk my life to be cured or not. I know that some people definitely would because It’s an awful lifestyle to live.

6. Emily Markunas says:

I think that this article is very interesting because stem cell research can have a positive effect on cancer and other diseases and injuries which can change science forever but the challenges are bad because they can effect the body in a bad way as a foreign object.

7. Olivia Remley says:

At First, I believed the ends do NOT justify the means. Then i thought if i personally had Parkinson’s im not sure if I would then take the risk because I know many people would take that chance. Living with Parkinson’s an awful way of life. So therefore I am half and half.

8. Sophie Dsouza says:

I think that they should investigate more about stem cells because they do have a number of pros that could definitely help us research for cancer treatments. Even though they have their serious doubts, if they do enough research, I think they could find a way to make it work for most bodies.

9. Gianna Beckmeyer says:

Stem cells research seems to be a great thing to have around. However, nothing in the world is 100% perfect. Even though there are more benefits than negatives, it seems too risky for me.

10. This article proves a valid point to argue for both sides and is informational

11. It is definitely something to debate about the positives and negatives, but the negatives seem too risky just to do an experiment on something.

12. This article was very informative, although i am sell unsure on what side to choose.

13. MaryKate Hall says:

I though that this article was very informative and interesting. Both arguments made excellent points.

14. Kristin Kunnapas says:

I think that the stem cells research on people is a good idea. It can help cure a lot of important disease like cancer or at least help them. Although the have some issues I think if they keep looking into it they will eventually come up with a way that won’t harm or doing anything wrong to anyones body. Over all I think it can help a lot of suffering people.

15. I think this article was very interesting and it helped me learn more about stem cells and understand how they can be used. I think using stem cells is too risky for right now, but if scientists research it more it could be a great thing.

16. Alexa Buffa says:

I think that the article was very interesting. I did not know much about stem cell research before reading this but now i do. I though it was very interesting that the stem cells could potentially help cancer research and cure other diseases. I think that they should definitely do more research because they have so many technical challenges with the cells.

17. Michelle Kaminski says:

This article about stem cell research really interested me. I honestly can’t decide whether I’m fond of stem cell research or not because there are a lot of pros and cons to both sides. Even though stem cell research can help in areas such as discovering cures for cancer, it also has too many risks that makes me not want to use this on humans.

18. This was very interesting. I’ve never really knew much about stem cells, and am glad to have this opportunity to know now. I think that once the risky parts are taken care of, stem cells can play a very beneficial part in medical science.

19. Katie Smith says:

This article interested me very much because i like to learn about different was to treat cancer and diseases. I do think that there still needs to be further investigation before any real treatment is done on any patient because if not everything is worked out properly, it may result in severe or fatal injuries if not used correctly.

20. Kyle Sacchi says:

I liked this article a lot because it informed me about something really good for the world. Its great how it can treat cancer and other dieses, but its bad that it can cause tumors. I hope they fix it so a lot of people can get the treatment they need.

21. Brielle Pett (IHA) says:

This article perk my interest a lot because my aunt has ALS and if stem cells can helo her I’m all for it.

22. Brianna Alonso says:

This article was very fascinating and had great arguments for both sides, if stem cells are good or bad. I am still unsure if I would agree with using stem cells because of all the setbacks that scientists and doctors have had. Maybe in the future they will be able to determine why things like tumors are forming due to the stem cells. I would like to continue learning about the positives and negatives of stem cells so I could take a side and have my own opinion.

23. I thought that this passage was very informative. I believe that stem cell research should not be banned. If you ban stem cell research then you could possibly be slowing down the process of inserting cells into tissue that has been damaged due to cancer radiation treatment.

24. Marissa Gonzalez says:

I think this article is very interesting but i think some of the challenges of using stem cells are really unsafe, like how it can cause cancer.

25. Lily Makhlouf says:

Before reading about stem cell research I did not know much on the topic. I think stem cell research has opened a huge door for the future of the medical world. Now we have a better chance of treating diseases such as cancer. Before the issue of the embryonic cells was a problem, but now that scientists have found the new iPS cells I think there is hope. Of course I believe further research should be done before treating patients.

26. Isabella Paladino says:

This article defiantly shows an interesting point about stem cell research. It tells about how some people think its ethically wrong to create embryos just for the purpose of stem cell research but it also tells about the scientific advancement that have been made because of stem cells like cures to cancer and Parkinson’s Disease which is a solid reason to investigate any cure further even if some people think its wrong and then you can discusses that aspect later on.

27. Frankee Funicelli says:

I really liked this article and thought it was very interesting because this is a very important study on cells and when you read this, you really become aware of the big things that are happening in the world today that can make such a dramatic change in our lives.

28. Alyssa Trimm says:

Stem cell research is extremely beneficial. People have been looking for the cure to many diseases, such as sickle cell and cancer. If a cure is out there, why not use it?

29. Xavier Rolling says:

Group 1:Jackie, Xavier, Essence, Resean, Bianca, & Mikayla.

Stem cells are undifferentiated that can regenerate themselves and develop into specialized types of cells. Stem Cellls can be used to treat a wide range of disorders but they are surrounded by technical challenges and ethical issues. This reflects to everybody. Stem cells initially jumps to the conclusion that stem cells can help cure diseases. The supply comes from an embryo. But this can also reject the cells and can form tumors. The type of style that this article is written is informational/to inform. This article was written on August 31, 2011. This article is important in understanding the text because it could be our future and help us with the effects of drugs and chemicals. Also, this could help us with cancer cells and treating injuries. Questions: 1.Why do most embroyonic stem cells tend to form tumors when transported into organisms? 2.If stem cells are undifferentiated cells then how do they develop into specialized cells? 3.What are the effects of the embryo if the stem cells are taken? Also, we think that the author is talking about the benefits and challenges of using stem cells. In conclusion, the stem cells are connected to our biology class because we are reviewing genes and diseases at the moment. Also, health classes teach how these diseases can cause life long problems or be treated and how they can break.

30. Brery Salcedo says:

Edgar, Kayla, Kevion, and Myles

We think that stem cell research should continue because there are more positive efects then there are negative effects. These stem cells could beused to replaece damaged or sick cells in the human body. They can also treat spinal cord injuries. Yes, stem cells come from an embryo, but the positive effects overwelm the negavtive effects. Some negative effects would be that the stem cells could cause a tumor. Also, they can be rejected by the body and what if the area that is to be replaced by the stem cells is too hard to reach? These are sopme possible things that could happen.

31. Richard, Edwin, Aron, Cleopatra, Adriana 2nd period says:

Stem Cells Research jumped out to us because of scientists discovering treatments and cures to diseases or disorders that can’t be cured. Stem Cells can regenerate new specialized cells into the body. However, have any scientists perform this kind of test. How is it funded? Should the insurance cover the cost? All in all there is a debate whether this research should be banned or not.

32. The article informs readers about the stem cell and it’s benefits. Stem cell transplants can be used to help people with bone marrow cancer, spinal cord injuries, and neurodegenerative diseases and Parkinson’s diseases. Additionally stem cells can be used to grow human tissues and replace healthy cells killed by radiation. The author, Dr. Gail Martin wanted to inform the public about the importance of stem cells and how the public about the used of the stem cell and more importantly how it can positively affect the human race. However with such a remarkable discovery how is this program managed and how can we be certain that this is actually doing more good than bad.

Alexia, Jailyn, Crystal, Malik Jamen

33. kenzie jade says:

i believe stem cell research should be highly considered. but because of our goverment its banned which in the long run they will regret what if you needed stem cells because you got in a accident i know i want to be normal stem cell research could be the end of all our problems

34. Carly Waller says:

I think that scientists should go through with stem cell research. It could be the newest revelation in the science world. This was a very interesting article and I learned from it.

35. Mollie Racioppa says:

Overall, I think this article was very informative and interesting. I believe both sides gave very valid arguments and did a great job because I am uncertain on which side I would take when it comes to personal opinion.

36. Ben Colakovic says:

Stem cell research should be acceptable. It can help scientists further study diseases and help find a way to cure cancer.

37. Anthony Heggie says:

I feel that stem cell research should be funded, but I don’t think they should be taken from human embryos. Stem cells have a chance to heal a lot of diseases that have no cure right now. I believe that if further research is funded, then the benefits will outweigh the costs. New cures to diseases are always a huge scientific boost as well.

38. Jordyn Henderson says:

It’s very interesting that we can use stem cells to replace damaged cells in the body. However, there is still a lot more research that needs to be done on it.

39. Kaylie Denney says:

There are a lot of good benefits that stem cells bring but with those benefits come risks such as: tumors and they can be rejected by our bodies. Also there are still some un-answered questions, that should be answered before they start research.

40. Samantha Preece says:

Yes Stem Cell Research is dangerous, however after reading this article and seeing the possible positive outcomes, I believe that Stem Cell Research should be further tested to see of there are ways to get a safer way to use Stem Cells in the human body.

41. Rob Donatucci says:

Honestly, based on this article, I don\’t see the problem with using stem cells for medical purposes. There isn\’t really any reason to believe that it is unethical, and plus, the use of stem cells could revolutionize medicine and therapy. The positives of it heavily outweigh any negatives (which I have yet to see, by the way) that might exist, do I say go for it.

42. Max Faust says:

This is extordinary that stem cells have this much potential in helping better peoples conditions. If they are able to do half of the possible bennifits then that would help so many people. This is an amazing discovery and I hope that the patients bodies will be able to take in the cells to help them survive

43. This article was very interesting but using stem cells to cure cancer seems to be unsafe

44. Newton Welch says:

Ive never known what stem cells are, and I’ve never really heard anyone talk about them. Now that I read this I’m very curious and would love to know more about something that could surely improve the future.

45. Andrew Scates says:

Never knew there was a way to make stem cells indefinetly using SCNT

46. Lindsey Campbell says:

The stem research can have both a positive and negative effect. It can positively effect on people with cancer and many other diseases but it could also effect them in a bad way. I think they should keep looking into the research.

47. Mary Newton says:

I think stem cell research seems to be a good solution to some health problems today. However, while it could be a very helpful breakthrough in science, it still has many problems that stand in its way of success. Continued research and testing is needed before it can be taken into full consideration.

48. Natalie Bondurant says:

I feel that stem cell research could be very beneficial to many people. However, I feel that right now it is quite risky. I think more research should be done before it is used for treating patients.

49. Heidy Orellana says:

This research can benefit many people who have no other option. I believe the benefits are greater than the risk . This could save thousand of live that would have other wise been gone.

50. Clay Sims says:

I believe that this information is an asset to our current understanding with a constant expansion towards

Innovation in the medical field. Disregarding the liabilities we could achieve many great acomplishments. With this knowledge who knows what we can achieve!

51. Melissa Kelly says:

I feel like stem cell research is a good idea as long as the scientists study it safely

52. Allison Parker says:

I flung this article to be very interesting. I had little to no pervious knowledge on this topic. The most interesting part I found was that they can and are producing technology that keeps our body from rejecting the stem cells. I also think it is neat how they can do more research on tissue you devolpment with this knowledge they have gathered

53. Emily Holder says:

If its just research, then why are people saying no? By researching stem cells we an see if they have more positive then negative effects.

54. Austin Kirby says:

I am intrigued by the SCNT method and think that it should be looked into more thoroughly.

55. Dawson Hutcherson says:

I think they should continue research becuase it could lead to being able to treat diseases.

56. Mckinzie Lilly says:

I think that stem cells should definitely be allowed to be looked into. This would be a huge discovery and definitely could make a big impact in the world.

57. Katie boniol says:

I think all the new ways science is finding to save lives is really awesome. I don’t believe it is unethical if it could save someone’s life.

58. Camden tammen says:

Stem cells I think should be more widely used. It\’s helping people with cancer and other bad diseases. It\’s not hurting anyone so they should keep researching the uses of stem cells to further help others.

59. Keaton McKinney says:

It shows that technology as we know it is changing vastly to try and find ways to cure diseases and cancer not by means of medicine but from the roots of the problem, infected cells. For stem cells to not be a practical use to cure diseases because of our technology shows that we need to advance and make stem cell research a more on going research.

60. Cooper Wilson says:

I think the article is very informational and could be argued both ways.

61. George Schroeder says:

I think that stem cells are a great solution to a lot of diseases but the possibility of tumors would worry me if I was a patient.

62. Katie boniol says:

I think all the new ways science is coming up with to save lives is incredible. I can’t wait to see what else comes of the stem cell research.

63. Colton Carver says:

Stem-Cell research could greatly benefit our society with the treatment or even cure some diseases. I think that we should find a way to fund this research and it should be available to anyone no matter income ore insurance. Insurance should also cover this type of operation.

64. Oliver May says:

This will allow those without limbs to have limbs. It is truly interesting, but the method is too tedious. It is not impossible, however, and can be perfected I think. It will take much money and time, but the health benefits are too valuable to ignore.

65. Rachel Howard says:

I think stem cell research should highly be considered but should also be further tested before offering it to the public. It could be very helpful but dangerous at the same time considering it’s challenges.

66. Lexi Green says:

I think this article is really interesting and that stem cells should be looked at more in depth! It’s a great idea, helping disorders & revolutionizing medicines. They actually use it sometimes for athletes to regrow tissues or to help marrow in the bone. It’s pretty cool to research actually. It has it’s fair share of pros & cons.. But I definitely think its worth looking in to.

67. Myla Schafer says:

There are pros and cons to any experiment but the beneficial aspect of the stem cells could change lives and eventually the world if it is found to truly cure Parkinson’s. I think it should be allowed to who ever is willing to take the risk.

68. Spencer S. Sanders says:

I believe that if scientist can find a safer way to use skin cells then they should. However, using skin cells to treat cancer and other diseases is too risky. Maybe in the future if it becomes safer than skin cells can be used to treat diseases. There are pros and cons to it but this is my opinion.

69. I think they should try this for a certain period of time to see if it would be beneficial and out way the side effects.

70. Dalton Snyder says:

Stem cells seem like a reasonable alternative, therapy, and treat,emt to and for many issues, cancer and deficiencies being the main points. However, I can see many issues being persistent. For instance, the issues of rapid cell reproduction and division would require a solution to slow down the cells. However, aside from issues, this seems like a great medical advancement that most certainly needs to continue.

71. Dylan Calvo says:

Besides the fact on how we get our stem cells, I think we should continue stem cell research because it has more benefits than defaults. There are too many unanswered questions. We could not only cure diseases, such as cancer, we could possibly bring someone back to life.

72. Cullen dickerson says:

I thank it is very neat that the stem cell does so much. The stem cell could be a treatment for many diseases.

73. Jacob west says:

I find the use of human embryos as a file for stem cell research. When a human dies their is no point in throwing their perfectly good corps in a hole. Up and comeing doctors and surgens could use them for makeshift practice. The brain as well as all the organs could be used for so many good things when they aren’t rotting with someone who doesn’t need them.

74. Caroline Cassetty says:

I didn’t even know what a stem cell was before I read this article. I think this is great. Who knew there were a lot of positive things that could happen. They should keep working on this project as long as something good comes out of it. There are some negative things, but they will eventually go through that.

75. Alexis Dupoux says:

I think it’s very interesting how stem cells can just turn into any kind of cell. I think that using stem cells will be a major step in medicine.

76. Logan Augspurger says:

I believe that stem cells are a great thing and could benefit people with diseases all over. Scientists should most definitely continue with their research. Stems cells could definitely change the world.

77. Jordan Hayes says:

I believe that stem cell research will benefit humans in the long run. However, with the technology we have right now, I feel that it would be too risky to perform on people. Once they get some of these problems worked out, it will be a helpful, medical opperation to save people’s lives.

• Lauren Dooley says:

I totally agree with Jordan. It is a great discover, but I do not feel like we have enough technology to do it all on humans just yet.

78. Kristen Gregory says:

Scientist have already taken tons of risks developing other things, so why not continue this study. WHo knows how this advancement could help us int he future. I do think scientist should figure out a safer way to experiment with stem cells.

79. Donald Zeoecki says:

The potential is stem cells is indeed amazing, however it does concern me where the stem cells are coming from.

• Atlas Mitchell says:

If we could find just one embryonic stem cell then it will grow and we could create a potentially unlimited number of cells that we could use for research and therapeutic use.

• Keaton Dotson says:

This is true. When the researchers find one embryonic stem cell then who knows what they could do.

80. Destiny White says:

I found this article very interesting. Who hows, maybe we can treat many diseased with these stem cells.

81. Mikki Davis says:

Good to see that stem cell research can be furthered still and applied in a more useful manner!

82. Aline Stroud says:

I do not believe stem cell research should be banned. Scientists have already come so far. Why should they stop the research all of a sudden? However, this article did explain the reasons as to why they should and I understand their reasons. However, I just believe they should keep at it.

83. Chris Nation says:

I believe that therapeutic stem cell research is a very smart idea depending on where those cell are coming from. This being such a hot topic is a very good thing in my opinion because people can get more informed and know the facts before jumping to conclusions if it is good or bad.

84. Steven Goodpaster says:

Stem cell research should be allowed indefinitely. If the research was conducted, revolutionary treatments and discoveries could me made. It would not make sense if people rejected the idea of researching the stem cells, because they could life-saving for people that have cancer.

85. Brad Deason says:

Stem cell research can help many scientists study different diseases and maybe find a cure for cancer. . .In my opinion, it should be accepted. Why not?

86. Brad Deason says:

In my opinion, stem cell research should be definitely allowed. . .I mean, why not? It could save people’s lives dealing with cancer and other tragic diseases.

• Katie Laird says:

I agree, I think that it would help people if they are able to use their our stem cells. It would be their decision.

87. What is there that is wrong about stem cell research?

88. Matt Fetter says:

While stem cells do present certain disadvantages, the benefits far outweigh the risks. If scientists can perfect the usage of stem cells, humanity may have discovered a path to immortality.

89. Atlas Mitchell says:

I think that if we. Could discover a way to create a new organ from a stem cell without hurting the potential person then it would be quite a breakthrough. I hope eventually this will work but I hope that people won’t abuse this ability.

90. Lauren Dooley says:

I thought this article was very insightful and a source of valuable knowledge to anyone curious about this subject. Although I do not agree with the process of stem cell transplantation, I believe it should be the decision of the donor & recipients.

91. Keaton Dotson says:

In my opinion, stem cell researcher will help humans for a long time. This should definitely be allowed. When the researchers finally figure everything out it will be brilliant.

92. Katie Laird says:

I think that stem cells would be a good thing to use with all of the medical issues people have. However, the scientists need to be careful on how they approach it. So I think they should continue stem cell research.

93. Caroline Jackle says:

It is so incredible to see how much we’ve advanced technologically and scientifically. With a little more development, stem cell research would be a great study to apply.

94. It is a great article!

95. I did this for home work

96. Bob Carlson says:

The development of this type of research is phenomenal. I just can’t believe it!!!

97. HighLordPotato says:

I think that this new research should be used to accelerate the creation of potatoes.

What Do You Think?